2019 115iPT4 (967 86 79-02) - Husqvarna
Take your outdoor work to a higher level with the Husqvarna 115iPT4 battery powered pole saw. Designed for homeowners, the 115iPT4 is a lightweight saw that will make your tree pruning and limbing easier than ever. Features include an intuitive keypad and tool-less chain tensioner. Pole saw disassembles easily for transport and storage.
- Brushless motor: High torque to weight ratio for increased efficiency, increased reliability, reduced noise and longer product-life.
- Telescopic tube: The tube has a telescopic function for quick cutting height adjustment
- Transport mode: Split the product in half for easy transportation and storage.
- Intuitive key pad: Keypad with On/Off button for safe and convenient activation and savE function for longer runtime. LED feedback when product is active.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9.1 lbs
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 93 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), front handle, collapsed: 2.3 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), rear handle, extended: 2.2 m/s²
Kit with BLi20 & QC80. 10" 3/8" - 967 86 79-02
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Pole Pruners