2019 12 kW1 Standby Generator System (040326) - Briggs & Stratton
Gain the peace of mind, and quiet that comes with owning the new 12kW generator by Briggs & Stratton®. Now 60% quieter* and 50% smaller than our old 12kW¹, you don't have to compromise your homes curb appeal to get the protection of automatic backup power.
- Durable Enclosure: Designed to weather the elements, the system's enclosure is made from automotive-grade Galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- Now 60% Quieter*: Powered by our high-quality Vanguard engine, improved muffler design and re-engineered alternator intake ducting, the new 12kW is 60% quieter than our old 12kW.
- Superior Customer Support: Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Briggs & Stratton will be with you every step of the way. Complete our web form below or visit the Customer Support portal to get your questions answered.
- Streamlined, Space-Saving Design: With the streamlined, compact design, the new 12kW is 50% smaller than our previous 12kW generator.
- Flexible Placement3: Have a tight lot line? Worried about your curb appeal? Install your generator as close as 18" from your home. Our generators are in compliance with the stringent National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing* is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators on the Briggs & Stratton Standby Power Credit Card.*Subject to credit approval Minimum monthly payments required.
- 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-friendly limited warranty is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 5 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- Model Number: 040326
- Running Watts (NG)*: 11,000
- Engine Series: Vanguard™
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): 50
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load 119 ft3 /hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Oil Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault
- Short Circuit: Electric
- Length (in): 28
- Height (in): 37.2
- Warranty (Product)***: 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
- Running Watts (LP)*: 12,000
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 627cc
- Voltage (V): 120/240V AC, Single Phase, 1.0 pf
- Running Amps (NG): 45.8
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 2.36 gal/hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Control Panel Location: Internal
- Enclosure: Gray
- Controller: Air Cooled
- Width (in): 26
- Weight (lbs): 318
*Based on no-load sound power. Not for Prime Power or use where standby systems are legally required, for serious life safety or health hazards, or where lack of power, hampers rescue of fire-fighting operations.This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators)3Installations must strictly comply with all applicable codes, industry standards, laws, regulations and provided installation manual. Running engines give off carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless, poisonous gas so it is important to keep exhaust gas away from any windows, doors, ventilation intakes or crawl spaces. The installation manual contains specific instructions related to generator placement in addition to NFPA 37, including the requirement that Carbon monoxide detectors be installed and maintained in your home. *NG = Natural Gas; LP = Liquid Propane. **Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions at 1/2 load. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances - fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors. ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
Availability Brochure Style Residential Generators Ac Output 12,000W (LP) Displacement 627cc Engine Type Vanguard™Series Weight 318 lb.