2019 125B (952 71 19-25) - Husqvarna
Revolutionary handheld blower that combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist. The 125B blower is perfect for homeowner use.
- Cruise control: Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Adjustable tube length: The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
- Intuitive controls: The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
- Cylinder displacement: 28 cm³
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Electrode gap: 0.024 in
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ6Y
- Fuel consumption: 575 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 470 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 425 cfm
- Air speed: 170 mph
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 170 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 130 mph
- Blowing Force: 12.5 N
- Weight: 9.4 lbs
- Product Size, LxWxH: 14.9x8.1x13.4 in
- OEM Harness: --
- OEM Nozzle type: Round+ Flat
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 11.1 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Residential Blowers Air Velocity 170 mph Displacement 28 cm³