2019 129C (967 14 64-01) - Husqvarna
Wield the power the pros use with this lightweight string trimmer from Husqvarna. A capable curved shaft trimmer for homeowners, the 129C features a 27cc engine with enough power to get the job done. You'll have an easy time starting thanks to the Smart Start® recoil system and fuel pump. The curved shaft is designed for improved reach and ergonomics, and the controls are simple to understand.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Long curved shaft: Shaft is optimally designed for extended reach and ergonomics.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Cutting width: 17 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9.9 lbs
- Tube diameter: 1 in
- Cylinder displacement: 27.6 cm³
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 11.6 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 604 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8500 rpm
- OEM Trimmer head: T25 (R)
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 3.7 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 3.6 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Residential Brush Cutters Cutting Width 17 in. Displacement 27.6 cm³ Horsepower 1.1 hp Weight 9.9 lb.