2019 129L (967 68 07-01) - Husqvarna
Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With the 129L, that power is available to consumers as well. The 129L features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality - combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch - a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. The 129L comes with a straight shaft for better reach, e.g. under bushes.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 10.5 lbs
- Tube diameter: 1 in
- Cylinder displacement: 27.6 cm³
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 11.6 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 604 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 7200 rpm
- OEM Trimmer head: T25 (L)
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 9.9 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 8.9 m/s²
129L TRIMMER US50 Single pack - 967 68 07-01
Availability Brochure Style Residential Brush Cutters Displacement 27.6 cm³ Horsepower 1.1 hp Weight 10.5 lb.