2019 1526 - Massey Ferguson
You wanted a small tractor with more application versatility. Well we’re bringing back a versatile workhorse, the Massey Ferguson 1526 premium compact tractor. Built especially for a new generation of landowners and hobby farmers who want a tractor that’s as hard-working and no-nonsense as they are.
- Transmission (Hydrostatic with Cruise Control): A three-range hydrostatic transmission with intuitive operation means faster range-gear selection, while separate forward and reverse foot pedals on the uncluttered platform give precise control of speed and direction.
- Loader: The 1526 offers an optional L100E quick attach, making attaching and changing the bucket simple.
- Mid PTO: A rear and mid PTO give you more versatility on operations and implements. The rear and mid PTO levers allow for independent or simultaneous operation of both drives. The electro-hydraulic PTO clutch features push-button control, so you can engage or disengage both on the go, with no clutching or reaching for levers.
Ease of Use
- Instrument panel: The instrument panel features a straightforward design that lets you read all tractor functions with a quick glance.
- Serviceability: A simple release hood latch makes preventative maintenance, like checking filters and fluid levels, easy.
- Light switch: The light combination switch makes using headlights and turn signals effortless.
- Seatbelt: A seat-mounted, retractable seatbelt provides additional safety, while enhancing operator comfort.
- Operator Station: The semi-flat platform gives you more legroom and makes entering and exiting the operator station easier. Plus, add a rubber floor mat to reduce fatigue, vibration and noise.
- Dual hydrostatic control pedals: The side-by-side control pedals are positioned to provide a more natural seating position during directional changes.
- Gross engine HP (kW): 24.8 (18.5)
- PTO HP HST (kW): 20.1 (15)
- Rated engine speed: 2,600
- Type: 3-cylinder diesel
- Displacement in.3 (L): 91.41 (1.5)
- Cooling system: Liquid cooled
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 7.1 (27)
- Hydrostatic w/ cruise: 3 range
- Rear brakes: Wet disc
- Rear PTO type: Independent 540 RPM
- Control: Electro-hydraulic
- Mid PTO type - Opt.: 2,000 RPM
- Type of system: Open center
- Flow at remotes gpm (LPM): 5.5 (20.8)
- Power steering flow gpm (LPM): 3.2 (12.3)
- Total flow gpm (LPM): 8.7 (32.9)
- Factory-installed joystick: Opt.
- ASAE hitch: Cat. 1
- Controls: Position
- Rate of drop control: Std.
- Lift capacity @ hitch point lbs. (kg.): 1,322 (600)
- Lift capacity @ 24" behind lbs. (kg.): 992 (450)
- Platform type: Semi-flat ISO mounted
- ROPS: Foldable
- Seat type: Suspended with retractable seatbelt
Dimensions w/ AG Tires
- Overall length in. (mm): 111 (2,820)
- Min. overall width in. (mm): 49.2 (1,250)
- Max. height over ROPS in. (mm): 95.5 (2,425)
- Ground clearance in. (mm): 11 (280)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 61.4
- Shipping weight platform lbs. (kg.): 1,873 (850)
- Max. lift height @ pivot pin in. (mm): 90.5 (2,299)
- Dump angle @ max. height degrees: 43
- Clearance with bucket dumped 45 degrees in. (mm): 71 (1,803)
- Lift capacity to full height @ 19.5 forward lbs. (kg.): 820 (372)
- Breakout force @ bucket edge lbs. (N): 1,270 (5,649)
- Bucket options (in.): 54, 60
- Discharge type: Right side discharge
- Cutting width in. (mm): 60 (1,524)
- Number of blades: 3
Availability Brochure Style Agricultural Tractors Engine Type 3-cylinder diesel Horsepower 24.8 hp Transmission 3 range Hydrostatic w/ cruise Width 49.2 in. (1250 mm)