2019 1650 Snow Series™ 16.50 ft-lbs Gross Torque - Briggs & Stratton
These engines are specially designed to start strong and power through the toughest winter conditions.
- Our Starting Promise™ Snow: Engine starts in temperatures down to -20F.
- Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Electric Starter Option
- Model Number: 25D1
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Engine Configuration: Horizontal Shaft
- Length (in): 17.5
- Weight (lbs): 75.4
- Stroke (in): 2.6
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.8.0
- Oil Capacity (oz): 28
- Air Filter: N/A
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 16.50.00
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Height (in): 16.4
- Bore (in): 3.54
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Starter: Manual Choke
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Engines Displacement 420 cc Cylinders Single Torque 16.50.00 ft.-lb., gross Weight 75.4 lb.