2019 1755M - Massey Ferguson
Full-size capability. In a versatile, compact package - The 1700M Series from Massey Ferguson
If you’re looking for a tractor that’s equal parts compact and workhorse, step up to our 1700M Series. You’ll get a machine that works as hard as bigger tractors, with the versatility and ease-of-use you’ve come to expect from a compact. And a premium operator station that’ll have you working in optimal comfort, whether it’s for an hour or for the whole day.
- Rear PTO Standard: Engaging the 540 RPM independent rear PTO is simple, with just a twist of a knob on the dash. Features include a wet clutch for durability and a modulation button for slow, smooth start-up to prevent shock load damage.
- You’re covered, Front to Back: We’ve got the right front loader and backhoe for whatever job you need to tackle.
- Transmission Options: 1700M Series tractors come with mechanical or hydrostatic transmission offerings. Choose from a power shuttle or an advanced, electronically controlled Servo-HST hydrostatic transmission. So, you’re always as productive as you can be.
- Tier 4 Technology: New 3- and 4-cylinder Shibaura engines deliver advanced technology and performance, while meeting Tier 4 Final emissions standards and lowering maintenance costs without using a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- The Engine Power You Need: More cubic inches deliver higher reserve torque and more efficient use of HP, meaning you get big power under a compact hood.
- Optional Mid PTO: An optional 2,000-RPM mid PTO is also available on all models except the 1760 12x12 PowerShuttle, for driving mid-mowers and snow blowers.
- Creature Comforts: Our Deluxe cab comes with a rear window defroster, Bluetooth stereo, brake lamp, mesh storage pocket and scissor sun visor to make it feel like a home away from home.
- Deluxe Cab: A new Deluxe cab option features an air ride seat to limit fatigue during long operation, and 4 LED work lights that increase visibility and productivity during all hours of the day.
- Intuitive Operator Station: From its new, more comfortable seat and tilt steering, to an isolation-mounted flat platform and intuitive controls, the operator station is built for maximum comfort and convenience.
- Rated engine HP (kW): 53.9 (40.0)
- Rated engine speed: 2,600 RPM
- Rated PTO HP (kW): 41.3 (30.8) Shuttle 39.7 (29.6) HST
- Engine make: Shibaura 2.2 L 4-cylinder diesel, Tier 4 Final
- Air and fuel systems: Turbo-charged and inter-cooled, common rail direct injection, electronic engine management
- Emission control: Closed crank case ventilation, Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Mechanical transmission: 12x12 power shuttle
- Main clutch: Single stage dry type
- Shuttle lever: Electronic lever, left side of steering wheel
- Hydrostatic transmission: Servo-HST electronically controlled 3-range hydrostatic transmission
- Rear axle: Drop-axle type with bull gear final drives
- Brakes: Internal wet disc brakes, individual control via independent foot pedals
- Differential lock: Mechanical engagement via right side heel pedal
- Front axle: Cast steel 4WD front axle with center drive line and bevel-gear final drives
- Hydraulic system: Open center system, gear-type pump driven by engine to supply implements and 3-point hitch
- Hydraulic flow @ remotes GPM (LPM): 12.1 (45.6)
- Loader joystick: Standard equipment, integrated into right hand console
- 3-point lift capacity lbs. (kg.) @ 24": 3,086 (1,400)
- Rear PTO: 540 RPM 13 /8 inch 6-spline shaft, electro-hydraulically engaged via twist knob
- Mid PTO: Opt., 2,000 RPM
- Platform features: Flat deck with rubber mat, folding ROPS, fuel tank under platform, suspended foot pedals
- Cab features: 6-post structure, 2 doors, flat deck with rubber mat, front wiper, roofline work lights (2 front / 2 rear), suspended foot pedals, fuel tank under platform
- Seat and steering: Deluxe suspended seat with armrests and seatbelts (vinyl seat on ROPS, cloth seat on cab), tilt steering
- Overall length in. (mm): 132.3 (3,360)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 77.2 (1,960)
- Overall width in. (mm): 65.4 (1,660)
- Overall cab height in. (mm): 92.9 (2,360)
- ROPS base weight without ballast lbs. (kg.): 4,145 (1,880)
- Cab base weight without ballast lbs. (kg.): 4,575 (2,075)
- Fuel capacity gal. (L): 14 (53)
Availability Brochure Style Agricultural Tractors Engine Type Shibaura 2.2 L 4-cylinder diesel, Tier 4 Final Horsepower 53.9 hp (40 kW) Transmission Servo-HST electronically controlled 3-range hydrostatic transmission Width 65.4 in. (1660 mm)