2019 2000 Max PSI / 3.5 Max GPM (020667) - Briggs & Stratton
Give your outdoor cleaning a powerful boost with the 2000 MAX PSI* pressure washer with POWERflow+ Technology™.
- POWERflow+ Technology™: Put the power of extra water flow to work and conquer jobs other pressure washers can't touch - like reaching high areas and quick-power rinsing.
- Patented Pump: Now you have the power to command the right mix of high pressure and high flow to master any job.
- 7-in-1 Nozzle: Switch between jobs with just a few clicks and open the door to new cleaning potential.
- Tough Welded-Steel Frame: Be ready for whatever unexpected impact comes your way with a durable frame that gives you added protection.
- Durable Brushless Induction Motor: Get extra peace and peace of mind with a reliable motor that runs quietly year after year.
- Convenient Foldaway Design: Reclaim your garage space with a foldaway design that can be tucked away in small spaces.
- Soft Grip Gun: Eliminate fatigue and sore hands during long jobs with a grip that's custom-designed for comfort.
- Integrated Detergent Tank: Upgrade your cleaning potential in seconds by simply adding soap to the integrated detergent tank.
- 20 ft. High-Pressure Hose: Reach higher with your cleaning potential with 20 feet of flexible hose that's built to endure hard work and high pressure.
- Performance You Can Trust: As a member of the Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA), Briggs & Stratton tests every power washer it designs through a third-party testing program to validate our claims of performance.
- Model Number: 020667
- GPM*: 3.5
- Pump Type: Plunger
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 7-in-1
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 47.5
- Width (in): 37.5
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 1 Year Limited
- PSI*: 2000
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: N/A
- Spray Tip/Type: Adjustable Spray Nozzle
- Hose Length (ft): 25
- Thermal Relief Valve: Yes
- Length (in): 13
- Height (in): 47.5
* This pressure washer is rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer' Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers).** All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.*** See operator's manual or www.briggsandstratton.com for complete warranty details.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Pressure Washers Flow Rate 3.5 gpm Hose Length 25 ft. Pressure 2000 psi Weight 47.5 lb.