2019 2700 Max PSI / 2.1 Max GPM (020687) - Briggs & Stratton
Enjoy a cleaner driveway, siding and deck with this easy-to-use pressure washer.
- Just Check & Add™: Cut the hassles from gas engine maintenance with this innovative system that never requires an oil change.
- Briggs & Stratton 725EXi Series™ Engine: Fuel every project with plenty of reliable Briggs & Stratton power from this 163cc OHV that delivers 7.25-ft-lbs of gross torque.**
- 4 Quick-Connect Spray Tips: Quickly and easily switch between four high-pressure pre-defined spray patterns from pin-point to wide fan (0, 15, 40 degrees) for precise cleaning, plus one cleaning solution spray tip.
- Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start™ Technology: Get carefree performance from a maintenance-free pump specially designed for high-performance and easy, low-effort starting.
- Detergent Injection System: Siphon cleaning solution into the water stream for even faster and easier cleaning.
- Convenient Fold-Down Handle: Reclaim your garage space with a foldaway design that can be tucked away in small spaces.
- 20 ft. High-Pressure Hose: Reach higher with your cleaning potential with 20 feet of flexible hose that's built to endure hard work and high pressure.
- Model Number: 020687
- GPM*: 2.8
- Engine Series: 725 EXi
- Engine Displacement (cc): 163
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.26.0
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation: Yes
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 4
- Hose Diameter (in): 0.25
- Thermal Relief Valve: True,Siphon Hose
- Length (in): 21
- Height (in): 50
- Fuel Type: Unleaded, 10% Ethanol max
- PSI*: 2700
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 7.25.00
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Pump Type: Axial Cam
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Hose Length (ft): 25
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Siphon Hose
- Weight (lbs): 50
- Width (in): 20
- Wheel Diameter: 10
*Pressure washers are rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers) **All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
Availability Brochure Style Residential Pressure Washers Engine Size 163 cc Engine Type 725 EXi Flow Rate 2.8 gpm Hose Length 25 ft.