2019 2705E - Massey Ferguson
The 2700E Series tractor gives you a rugged stamped steel mower deck, high-performance engine, power steering – and 0% financing for 72 months in the U.S. and 0% for 84 months in Canada.
- Hitch: Choose a category I or category II hitch to fit the way you work.
- Lift Capacity: Compare our powerful 2,425-pound lift capacity with competitive models. You’ll have more 3-point lift capacity and the power to get more done.
- Transmission: Choose from an 8 x 8 Synchro-Shuttle mechanical transmission to help maximize productivity or our 3-range hydrostatic transmission (HST).
- Loader/Backhoe: Available with the optional L135E Loader and CB85 Backhoe.
- Stability: Compare the tractor weight of the 2700E Series with that of the competition; these tractors have an excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- Easy Fuel Fill: Convenient ground-level fuel fill with more fuel capacity (14 gal.) than competitive models. Work longer between fill-ups, and never worry about those cumbersome top-fill fuel tanks.
- Operator Station: Clean, comfortable operator station features a well-positioned, suspended vinyl seat for maximum visibility to front and rear implements.
Ease of Use
- Service: Easy-access service points make preventative maintenance, like checking filters and fluid levels, simple.
- No DPF: Our maintenance-free Tier 4-compliant emissions system has no diesel particulate filter (DPF) to worry about changing.
- Easy Implement Changes: Telescopic lower links make attaching implements a breeze
- Rated Engine HP (kW): 48.8 (36.4)
- Rated engine speed: 2,600 RPM
- Rated PTO HP (kW): 41.4 (30.9) Gear / 39.0 (29.1) HST
- Engine: Shibaura N4LDI-T, 2.2 liter, 4-cylinder liquid-cooled diesel
- Air and fuel systems: Turbocharged with electronically controlled high pressure common rail fuel injection
- Emission control; EPA Tier 4-compliant: External cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) with diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)
- Mechanical transmission: 8 x 8 (4-speed x 2 sub-range) Syncro-Shuttle
- Hydrostatic transmission: 3-range mechanical HST
- Main clutch: Dry single-disc
- Rear axle: Drop-axle type with bull gear final drives
- Brakes: Internal wet brakes, 2 pedal (RH) on gear model, 2 pedal (LH) on HST model
- Differential lock: Gear: Mechanical engagement via right side heel pedal HST: Mechanical engagement via left side heel pedal
- Front axle: Cast steel 4WD front axle with center drive line and bevel-gear final drives
- 4WD engagement: Mechanical via push-pull lever
- Hydraulic system: Open center system, gear-type single pump
- Hydraulic flow gpm (lpm): 12.4 (47.8)
- Rear remote valves: 0 Std., 1 Opt. spring return to neutral (SRN) with float from factory. Up to 3 SRN with float, field-installed.
- Loader joystick: Opt. factory loader-ready or field-installed with loader
- 3-point lift capacity lbs. (kg.) @ 24": Category I & II, 2,425 (1,100) with telescoping lower links
- Rear PTO: Independent, electro-hydraulically engaged, 540 RPM, 1 3/8" 6-spline shaft
- Electrical system: 12-volt DC system, 90 amp alternator
- Platform features: Flat perforated steel deck, left side entry with grab handle, steel fenders
- Lighting: Front hood-mounted drive/work lights, ROPS-mounted turn signal and hazard lights
- Seat and steering: Suspended vinyl seat with retractable seatbelt, fixed steering wheel
- Overall length in. (mm): 133 (3,370) includes 3-point linkage
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 78 (1,980)
- Overall width in. (mm): 74 (1,890)
- Overall height w/R1 ag tires in. (mm): 104 (2,645) ROPS upright, 80 (2,032) ROPS folded (est.)
- ROPS base weight w/o ballast lbs. (kg.): Gear: 1,740 kg., HST: 1,760 kg.
- Fuel capacity gal. (L): 14 (53)
Availability Brochure Style Agricultural Tractors Engine Type Shibaura N4LDI-T, 2.2 liter, 4-cylinder liquid-cooled diesel Horsepower 48.8 hp Transmission Mechanical: 8 x 8 (4-speed x 2 sub-range) Syncro-Shuttle; HST: 3-range mechanical HST Width 74 in. (1890 mm)