2019 3100 Max PSI / 2.5 Max GPM (020685) - Briggs & Stratton
Power to overcome every possible combination of dirt, grime and grit.
- Just Check & Add™: Cut the hassles from gas engine maintenance with this innovative system that never requires an oil change.
- Briggs & Stratton 875EXi Series™ Engine: Fuel every project with plenty of reliable Briggs & Stratton power from this 190cc OHV that delivers 8.75-ft-lbs of gross torque.
- Easy Start™ Pump: Get carefree performance from a maintenance-free pump specially designed for high-performance and easy, low-effort starting.
- All-Steel Base: Protect your pump from impact and corrosion with a highly-durable base that's 2X stronger than tubular style frames.**
- Integrated Detergent Tank: Upgrade your cleaning potential in seconds by simply adding soap to the integrated detergent tank.
- 30 ft. High-Pressure Hose: Reach higher with your cleaning potential with 30 feet of flexible hose that's built to endure hard work and high pressure.
- Convenient Fold-Down Handle: Reclaim your garage space with a foldaway design that can be tucked away in small spaces.
- Performance You Can Trust: As a member of the Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA), Briggs & Stratton tests every power washer it designs through a third-party testing program to validate our claims of performance.
- Model Number: 020685
- GPM*: 2.5
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 8.75.00
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.3.0
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Hose Length (ft): 30
- Thermal Relief Valve: On Board Tank
- Length (in): 24
- Height (in): 59
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 3 Months
- PSI*: 3100
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- Pump Type: Axial
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 4
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: On Board Tank
- Weight (lbs): 59
- Width (in): 17
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 24 Months
See Operator's Manual or www.briggsandstratton.com for complete warranty details. Briggs & Stratton standard warranty terms and conditions apply. Just Check & Add does not extend the warranty period. ** Compared to a tubular-style pressure washer frame in a displacement crush test. *This pressure washer is rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers).**All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.*** See operator's manual or www.briggsandstratton.com for complete warranty details.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Pressure Washers Engine Size 190 cc Flow Rate 2.5 gpm Hose Length 30 ft. Pressure 3100 psi