2019 320iB (967 09 42-01) - Husqvarna
Get ready to be blown away by the power of Husqvarna battery equipment. The Husqvarna 320iB offers noiseless, emissions-free operation, making it ideal for residential, commercial or indoor settings. Suitable for either left-handed or right-handed use, this machine features excellent ergonomics, impressive performance ratings and an amazingly low body weight. You'll have an easy time swapping out the fade-free, 40-volt battery. In addition, the intuitive cruise control will make your leaf collection or clean-up work easier than ever before.
- Brushless motor: High torque to weight ratio for increased efficiency, increased reliability, reduced noise and longer product-life.
- Low noise levels: Low noise levels enable longer working hours and the possibility to work in noise sensitive and restricted areas.
- Low maintenance: No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design: Models in the Battery 100 Series have a compact, slimmed-down design for excellent ergonomics. This makes them lightweight and well balanced - allowing you to work comfortably in your garden.
- Motor type: BLDC (brushless)
- Air flow in housing: 349.62 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 289.58 cfm
- Air speed: 82.87 mph
- Weight: 5.29 lbs
- Weight without battery: 5.29 lbs
- Tube diameter: 69 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 95 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 93.7 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 80 dB(A)
no battery or charger included - 967 09 42-01Specs
Availability Brochure Style Residential Blowers Air Velocity 82.87 mph Engine Type BLDC (brushless) Weight 5.29 lb.