2019 350BF (965 87 77-01) - Husqvarna
The Husqvarna 350BF is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. This popular 50 cc mid-size blower features a new, powerful X-TORQ engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. The harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use. Throttle controls on the 350BF are located on the frame.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- Frame mounted throttle: Frame monted throttle for simple snag-free operation
- Ergonomic handle: The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator and has rubber inserts for a comfortable grip.
- Cylinder displacement: 50.2 cm³
- Power output: 2.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 42.27 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 455 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 692.17 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 494.41 cfm
- Air speed: 180 mph
- Blowing Force: 21 N
- Weight: 22.91 lbs
- OEM Harness: Integrated
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 104 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 2.2 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Blowers Air Velocity 180 mph Displacement 50.2 cm³