2019 520iLX (967 91 61-12) - Husqvarna
A lightweight and high performance trimmer for professionally oriented users. Perfect for gardeners, landscapers and contractors. Features excellent ergonomics and balance, 2-way rotation trimmer head and long-lasting brushless motor.
- Low maintenance: No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- Efficient brushless motor: Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque - even when you cut high, thick or wet grass.
- Lightweight and well balanced: Our machines have a compact, slimmed construction with the front handle close to the centre of gravity. This makes them lightweight and well balanced - allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
- Maximum runtime: Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you'll always get a perfect result.
- Battery voltage: 36 V
- Motor type: BLDC (brushless)
- Cutting width: 16 in
- Weight without battery: 6.6 lbs
- OEM Grass blade: --
- OEM Harness: --
- OEM Saw blade: --
- OEM Trimmer head: T25B
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 76.1 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 96 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 1.2 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 0.7 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Residential Brush Cutters Cutting Width 16 in.