2019 5750 Watt Portable Generator (030708) - Briggs & Stratton
Keep your lights on, your food cold, your family connected - and more - during a power outage.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel With Circuit Breaker Protection: Has four GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120/240V, 30A locking outlet for your portable power needs. Includes rubber outlet covers to protect against the elements.
- Briggs & Stratton OHV Engine, 389cc
- Angled Control Panel: For easy visibility in a power outage.
- Up to 11.5 Hours of Run Time at 50% Load: A metal 7.5 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability: Featuring 10" Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Surge Wattage: The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- Model Number: 030708
- Running Watts*: 5750
- Volts: 120/240
- Surge Amps: 45.8
- OHV Engine: Yes
- RPM / Hz: TBD
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Wheel Diameter (in): 10
- Spark Arrestor: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 182
- Length (in): 29
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Limited
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton®
- Starting Watts*: 7185
- Running Amps: 22.9
- Engine Displacement (cc): 389
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7.5.0
- Run Time: Up to 11.5 hours @ 1/2 Load
- Start Type: Recoil
- Automatic Idle Control: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Width (in): 26
- Height (in): 29
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited
Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. *Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. **See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
Availability Brochure Style Residential Generators Ac Output 5750W Displacement 389 cc Run Time Up to 11.5 hours @ 1/2 Load Weight 182 lb.