2019 6712 - Massey Ferguson
It’s the heavyweight of the mid-range category.
The new Massey Ferguson® 6700 Series tractors are unlike any mid-range we’ve ever built before, engineered from the ground up, then tested in the harshest conditions around the world, for more powerful, versatile, long-lasting operation. These machines are purpose-built to provide unmatched lift capacity and the power to pull heavier implements through the toughest jobs, with the next-level comfort of our deluxe cab and features.
- Front Axle Suspension: The Massey Ferguson-designed and built suspension is completely integrated into the tractor for maximum comfort and maneuverability. It maximizes ground clearance and gives the operator a better turning angle and angle of oscillation.
- Transmission: Our 12 x 12 Synchro Power Shuttle gives you a more comfortable ride and less operator fatigue. And it allows directional changes to be made with no clutch, just by moving the lever.
- AGCO Power™ 4-Cylinder 4.4L Engine: The Tier 4 Final engine provides unmatched power, with advanced technology that meets emissions requirements, saves time and makes for easy maintenance. And with no need for a DPF, power is available whenever you need it without compromising fuel efficiency.
- Tight Turning Radius: Sometimes you need to work in confined spaces. These tractors feature a tighter turning radius for easier maneuverability with better stability.
- PTO: A standard 540/540E/1000 PTO allows you to use a variety of implements, no matter what the application may be.
- 2WD/4WD: The 2WD axle option offers reduced weight and greater maneuverability, with five alternate track-width settings to accommodate your crop or field. While a hydraulic controlled differential lock on the 4WD axle ensures drive is evenly distributed to both wheels for better traction and greater stability.
- Three-Point Hitch: There’s virtually no limit to the range of implements you can put behind these tractors. Two gear pumps power the simple, open-center hydraulic system, and a heavy-duty three-point hitch helps provide a rear lifting capacity of nearly 9,390 lbs.
Ease of Use
- Cab: These tractors feature a stylish, roomy cab with mounted grab rails for easy entry and a flat floor design. Ergonomically-placed controls and an adjustable spring tension-control seat make this our most comfortable cab yet.
- Setup & Information Screen (SIS) Full-Color Dash: The large, non-polarized dash enhances visibility and resolution in a simple-to-navigate system. You can adjust tractor functions and settings right on the screen, without the need for an additional console.
- Joystick: All major tractor functions, including changing direction, changing speeds, declutching and operating the loader, are handled by the joystick. The operator doesn’t have to change hand positions to change speed or gears, maximizing comfort.
- Power Shuttle Control: For loading trucks, stacking hay or other loader work, the optional power shuttle control lever provides easy electro-hydraulic declutch and directional changes without the need to press the foot clutch pedal.
- Loader Float Control: Loader float control raises and lowers the loader to the contour of the ground or road for the flexibility to efficiently handle grading and snow removal.
- Max Engine Power HP (kW) @ 2,000 RPM: 120
- Rated Engine Power HP (kW) @ 2,200 RPM: 115
- Rated engine speed: 2,200 RPM
- PTO HP (kW): 99 (73.8) @ 2,200 RPM, 106 (79) @ 2,000 RPM
- Engine: AGCO Power™ 4-cyl, 4.4 L, intercooled turbocharger, high-pressure common-rail direct fuel injection (HPCR)
- Emissions control; EPA Tier 4 compliant: SCR technology (post-combustion DEF), diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)
- Transmission type: Deluxe: 12F x 12R, 2 range, Power-Shuttle, electro-hydraulic shuttle lever
- Clutch: Deluxe: wet clutch with foot pedal control; declutch “easy-shift button” on gear shift knob and electro-hydraulic shuttle lever
- Rear axle: Flange-type with internal planetary final drives
- Brakes: Internal wet disc, independently controlled via foot pedals
- Differential lock: Rear axle engaged via electro-hydraulic rocker switch
- Front axle: Deluxe: 4WD – cast steel fixed front axle, center drive line, planetary final drives 4WD front axle differential lock – Hydralock
- Hydraulic system: Open center system, dual pump
- Hydraulic flow @ rear remotes gpm (LPM): Deluxe: Main pump 15.1 (57) & Auxiliary pump 10.8 (41), Total combined 25.9 (98)
- Rear remote valves: 2 factory valves, double-acting, kickout, float (DA/KO/FL) Opt. 3rd valve, field-installed SRN
- Loader joystick: Opt.: mounted on platform, valve on loader sub-frame w/ flat-face couplers
- 3-point lift capacity full stroke @ 24" (610mm) behind ball ends lbs. (kg.): 9,390
- Rear PTO: Deluxe: 540/540E/1000
- Electrical system: 12-volt DC system, 80-amp alternator, 7-pin trailer socket, Deluxe: also features a 30-amp auxiliary power socket
- Platform features: Flat-floor deck, folding ROPS, rubber mat, tool box, L&R shields, grab handles, cup holder
- Cab features: Fully integrated controls; quiet; flat floor, Opt. ergonomically-designed factory joystick; draft, throttle, remotes, PTO engagement, differential lock, 4WD switch on right console; digital and analog dash; largest cab in the industry; rubber floor mat; two cup holders
- Lighting (ROPS): Deluxe: 4 headlights, 2 rear signal/hazard lights, 1 rear ROPS work light; 2 additional mid-mount adjustable work lights
- Steering: Deluxe platform: Tilt steering; Deluxe cab: Tilt and telescopic steering
- Seat: Deluxe: Mechanical swiveling seat with armrests
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 98.4 (2,500)
- Minimum width (Rear 420/85R30) in. (mm): 70.7 (1,795)
- Base weight without ballast lbs. (kg.)*: 4WD ROPS – 9,017 (4,090)
- Fuel capacity gal. (L): 38.3 (145), ground fill; Deluxe: fuel tank guard
*Specifications are manufacturer’s estimates at time of publication and are subject to change without prior notification. **Not currently for sale in the State of Nebraska.
Availability Brochure Style Agricultural Tractors Engine Manufacturer AGCO Power Engine Type 4-cyl, 4.4 L, intercooled turbocharger Horsepower Max: 120 hp; Rated: 115 hp Drive Type 4WD