2019 6714S - Massey Ferguson
Premium Comes Standard - The new 6700S Series from Massey Ferguson®
Purpose-built to be our premium mid-range tractor, the 6700S Series gives you the four-wheel power and performance you need, the comfort and easy operation you want, and the versatility to get the job done. Whatever the job may be.
- Engine: The powerful, easy to maintain, fuel-efficient 4.9 Liter AGCO PowerTM engine is Tier 4 Final compliant and features common rail fuel injection. These engines range from 120-160 horsepower and have SCR technology that helps further meet emissions requirements.
- Transmission: Three easy-to-operate transmission options provide multiple speeds to give you the performance your operation needs. The Dyna-4, Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT, all include pedal mode AUTO-DRIVE with an Automatic setting and Engine Power Management.
- Live 3rd Hydraulics: Maneuvering or adjusting a heavy load has never been easier with the optional live 3rd hydraulics on the 6700S. You can open or close, raise or lower, dump or curl an implement at the same time.
- Multifunction Joystick: Keep your hand on the wheel and still have complete, intuitive control of virtually every task your tractor can do. Specifically designed for use with the integrated front linkage system, our joystick works seamlessly with the full range of 900 Series loaders. It also incorporates transmission functions and cruise control.
- SIS Full Color Dash: The standard Setup and Information Screen (SIS) provides quick, clear and easy analysis of operating data. With one glance you can check basic information on tractor performance, working area, working distance, fuel consumption or engine and transmission temperature.
- Auto-Guide 3000®: Available as an option on the 6700S Series, this seamlessly-integrated hands-free steering system helps reduce fatigue and increase productivity. Highly advanced but simple to use, its digital accuracy helps reduce input costs, lost time and frustration.
- AgCommand®: This industry-leading tool monitors your fleet in real time, and transfers vehicle data to your office or mobile device on a secure webpage. You can share information with your dealer, to schedule routine maintenance or help anticipate a problem before it happens.
Ease of Use
- Visio Roof: An optional Visio Roof gives you a better view of the loader at height, so you have the visibility to be confident with any loader operation you need to do.
- Speed Steer: Optional Speed Steer allows sharp turns to be achieved with far fewer rotations of the steering wheel, so you can make headland or turnrow turns quicker and easier.
- Brake to Neutral System: Our new brake-to-neutral braking system disengages the transmission and shifts it into neutral when the brake pedals are depressed. Single-foot brake and clutch operation makes loader work easier and more comfortable.
- Rear Fender Valve Control: Sometimes you need to be hands on and outside the cab to make sure you’re getting the job done. With a rear fender valve control standard, you can operate any rear 3-point hitch implement from outside the tractor.
- Radial Tires: Premium Trelleborg radial tires come standard on the 6700S Series. These innovative tires are more flexible and do a better job of absorbing shock, impact and bumps. And because a larger portion of the tire is always in contact with the ground, you get increased traction, reduced soil compaction and optimized fuel efficiency.
- Maximum engine power HP (kW) @ 2,000 RPM: 140 (104)
- Rated engine power HP (kW) @ 2,100 RPM: 130 (97)
- PTO HP (kW) @ 2,000 RPM: 120 (89)
- PTO HP (kW) @ 2,100 RPM: 105 (78)
- Max torque @ 1,600 RPM: 563
- Engine: AGCO Power™ 4-cyl, 4.9 L, intercooled turbocharger, high-pressure common rail direct fuel injection (HPCR)
- Emissions control; EPA Tier 4 compliant: SCR technology (post-combustion DEF), diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)
- Transmission type: Dyna-VT
- Gears/Ranges: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Transmission control: Left-hand 3-function power control lever and right-hand T-handle control lever; Optional Multi-function joystick & optional Multi-Pad Lever
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc clutch, foot pedal and electronic control
- Rear axle: Solid cast steel with flange, short or long bar Opt.
- Brakes: Internal hydraulic wet disc
- Differential lock: Fully locking front and rear axle differentials, electro-hydraulically engaged
- Front axle: Straight, internal reduction gears
- Hydraulic system: Open center or closed
- Hydraulic flow @ rear remotes gpm (LPM): 26 (100) Std., 29 (110) Opt., 50 (190) Opt.
- Remote valves: Up to 5 mechanical or electric
- Loader joystick: Mechanical joystick in RH console, or optional electronic multifunction joystick in RH seat armrest
- 3-point type and lift capacity full stroke @ 24" (610mm) behind ball ends lbs. (kg.): Cat II or Cat III Telescopic Links, 11,244 (5,100)
- Rear PTO: 540/1000 or 540/540E/1000/1000E, electro-hydraulic engagement and speed selection
- Cab: Large 6-post, twin doors, flat foot deck, active or active mechanical suspension
- Customer-focused package: Classic, Premium and Deluxe
- Electronic user interface: System Information Screen (SIS) Std.; Control Center Display (CCD) color terminal Opt.
- Electrical system: 175 amp alternator or twin 120 amp alternators
- Steering: Tilt and telescoping
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 105 (2,667)
- Width in. (mm): 72 (1,829) to 100.4 (2,550)
- Maximum height over cab in. (mm): 112 (2,840) to 117 (2,965)
- Base weight without ballast lbs. (kg.): 4WD: 15,432 (7,000)
- DEF capacity gal. (L): 7.9 (30), left-side fill
- Fuel capacity gal. (L): 67 (254), left-side fill
Specifications are manufacturer’s estimates at time of publication and are subject to change without prior notification
Availability Brochure Style Agricultural Tractors Engine Manufacturer AGCO Power™ Engine Type 4-cyl, 4.9 L, intercooled turbocharger Horsepower Max: 140 hp (104 kW); Rated: 130 hp (97 kW) Fuel System High-pressure common rail direct fuel injection (HPCR)