2019 Crew 4X - American LandMaster
If you’re using your UTV for recreation, the Crew 4x has to be a consideration, especially since this models comes standard with power steering. Power steering (EPS) provides a smooth driving experience and is essential for individuals with arthritis, daily driving, or just added comfort.
Not only does the Crew 4X make for a great recreation vehicle, but it doubles as an off-road monster! If you’re looking to take the group more off road, the LandStar Crew 4X will give you the 4WD capability and power you can trust. So whether you’re hauling friends or gear, you’ll never be underpowered. The LandStar Crew 4X from American LandMaster marries an on-demand 4WD system, standard seating for four, and the reliable performance of an EFI engine into one of the most affordable and reliable crew seating UTV models on the market. Take the whole family on a test drive and leave your worries behind.
- 694cc Kohler Engine
- 1,200lbs Tow Capacity
- 400lbs Bed Capacity
- Differential Lock
- 4WD Manual Switch Engagement
- No Plastic Doors - Easy in and Easy Out
- Power: 674cc LandMAXX Commercial Power Engine by Kohler Command Pro® CH640 rated at 20.5hp 4-stroke OHV V-twin with oil pressure warning light
- Speed: Up to 24 mph*
- Fuel Consumption: Up to 18 mpg*
- Range: Up to 90 miles*
- Starting: 12V keyed ignition with recoil backup
- Battery: 12V / 360 cca utility class
- Spark Plug: NGK C7HSA
- Fuel Capacity: 5.0 gal
- Alternator: 25 amp
- Transmission: CVT automatic
- Transaxle: Gear drive Schafer/DANA oil-filled transaxle
- Differential: Locking
- Drive: Switch engaged on demand, 4 wheel drive
- Front Suspension: Double A-arms, adjustable shocks with up to 3” travel
- Rear Suspension: Articulated rear swing arm, featuring quad adjustable shocks with up to 3” travel
- Brake System: Hydraulic disc front, hydraulic drum rear with hand operated parking brake
- Tires: 25 x 8 - 12 (front); 25 x 10 - 12 (rear)
- Dimensions: 143” L x 49” W x 76.5” H
- Wheel Base: 104”
- Turning Radius: 12.25’ inside radius
- Dry Weight: 1308 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 1534 lbs.
- Bed Material: Structural foam “Poly Bed” with stake pockets
- Bed Dimensions: 35.25” L x 41.5” W x 11” D
- Bed Capacity: 9.25 cu.ft. / 400 lbs.
- Rear Flip Seat: Available as an option
- Towing Capacity: 1200 lbs.
- Vehicle Capacity: 1500 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 year engine / All other 1 year limited
- Additional Features: 3pt lap/shoulder belts for driver and passenger, twin 12V auxiliary outlets for accessories, 12V/18W LED headlights, polyurethane powder paint, 2” rear receiver hitch, dump bed, bench seating, welded steel frame, headrests (front & rear), under seat storage (front & rear)
- All American LandMaster Models Come With Top & Windshield Included!
Images may show optional accessories. Specifications are subject to change without notice. *Estimates. Actual top speeds, fuel consumptions and vehicle ranges may vary due to driving conditions, terrain, climate and other extenuating circumstances.
Availability Brochure Style Side x Side Engine Type Kohler Command Pro® CH640 Displacement 674cc Transmission CVT automatic Dry Weight 1308 lb.