2019 Mow N' Stow® Series 7.25 ft-lbs Gross Torque - Briggs & Stratton
This patented engine design enables a lawn mower to be stored upright without any fuel or oil leaks. Takes care of big lawn mower jobs and fits in small spaces.
- ReadyStart® Engine Starting System: No prime, no choke, no worries. Just pull for power.
- Our Starting Promise™: Starts in 2 attempts - or we'll fix it for free.*
- Just Check & Add™: Cut the hassles from gas engine maintenance with this innovative system that never requires an oil change.
- Tool-less Access: Easier and quicker access for regular maintenance.
- Easy Maneuverability: The lightest engine in its class makes it easy to maneuver.
- Reduced Footprint: Stores upright to reduce your footprint by 70%. *Space saving are in relations to the space consumed by a Toro 22" walk power mower that is stored with the handle in the standard operating position.
- Model Number: 104M
- Engine Displacement (cc): 163
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 13.8
- Height (in): 10.1
- Bore (in): 2.69
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Oil Capacity (oz): 15
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Paper Element
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 7.25.00
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 12.5
- Weight (lbs): 18.8
- Stroke (in): 1.75
- Fuel Tank Capacity (oz): 1.1.0
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Starter: ReadyStart® Starting System
- Muffler: Performance
* See https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/support/starting-promise.html for complete details.* Regular scheduled maintenance must be performed. *All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. 1 Space savings are in relations to the space consumed by a Toro 22" walk power mower that is stored with the handle in the standard operating position.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Engines Displacement 163 cc Cylinders Single Torque 7.25.00 ft.-lb., gross Bore X Stroke 2.69 in. x 1.75 in.