2019 ST227P (961 93 00-97) - Husqvarna
Husqvarna ST227P has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow blower to clear snow from large garage driveways and paths. Adjustable skid shoes allow the machine to work regardless of surface conditions. An efficient two-stage system delivers plenty of throwing capacity, and a friction-disc transmission ensures smooth operation. Features include heated grips on an adjustable handle, LED headlights and an electric starter for quicker startups in any weather. Working width is 27 inches. Suitable for all snow conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger and then discharged through the chute by an impeller.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- Friction disc transmission: For easy speed changes depending on snow conditions.
- Power steering: Convenient trigger control power steering allows superior maneuverability in adverse conditions.
- Working width: 27 in
- Gross Torque: 12.5 lb-ft
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.71 gal (US)
- Horsepower: 7.5 hp
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 5.6 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 15.5 cu.inch
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Base machine, length: 59 in
- Base machine, height: 40.5 in
- Weight: 212 lbs
Sound and noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 88.4 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Vibrations handles: 4.89 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Residential Snowthrowers Drive Type Friction Disc Engine Manufacturer Husqvarna Horse Power 7.5 hp Weight 212 lb.