2019 YTH24K54 (960 43 02-79) - Husqvarna
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Electric Blade Engagement: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck: The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side. (48" shown)
- Adjustable sliding seat: Unique seat platform automatically changes height as seat is moved forward or rearward to optimize operator position.
- Cutting width: 137 cm
- Nose roller: Yes
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 2.9 mph
- Speed reverse min: 0 mph
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine name: 7000 Series
- Power output: 24 hp
- Cylinders: 2
- Generator: 12 A
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3 gal (US)
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Available as accessory
- Hour meter type: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height: High 15"
- Steering wheel type: Ergonomic - soft grip
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
Availability Brochure Style Residential Lawn Mowers Deck Size 137 cm Engine Manufacturer Kohler Horse Power 24 hp Engine Type 7000 Series