2020 1000 Series™ 10.00 ft-lbs Gross Torque - Briggs & Stratton
Specially designed to power riding tractors and large walk behinds.
- ReadyStart® Engine Starting System: No prime, no choke, no worries. Just pull for power.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Our Starting Promise™: Starts in 2 attempts - or we'll fix it for free.*
- Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Management System: Reduces harmful yard debris.
- Qualified 60% Longer Engine Life***
- Engine Displacement (cc): 223
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 15.8
- Height (in): 10.1
- Bore (in): 2.91
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: Optional
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Cleaner
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 13.4
- Weight (lbs): 31
- Stroke (in): 2.04
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.3
- Oil Capacity (oz): 18
- Starter: ReadyStart® Starting System
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Gross Torque: 10.0
*All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Engines Displacement 223 cc Cylinders Single Torque 10.0 Bore X Stroke 2.91 in. x 2.04 in.