2020 115iL (967 09 87-02) - Husqvarna
Are you ready for frustration-free yard work? The Husqvarna 115iL battery trimmer is lightweight, comfortable and easy to use. The low-vibration brushless motor is surprisingly powerful, producing no emissions and very little noise. An intuitive keypad promises safe and convenient startups. Meanwhile, the telescopic shaft and adjustable handle make the machine super easy to operate, store and transport. Say goodbye to starter cords, smoky exhausts and engine maintenance.
- Tap 'n Go: Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.
- savE™: Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you'll always get a perfect result.
- Brushless motor: High torque to weight ratio for increased efficiency, increased reliability, reduced noise and longer product-life.
- Cordless freedom: No cord, no petrol, no engine noise, no direct emissions and just a push on the trigger to go. The powerful battery pack is designed for reliable, long lasting use, designed to be recharged hundreds of times.
- Battery voltage: 36.5 V
- Motor type: BLDC (brushless)
- Cutting width: 14 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 6.47 lbs
- Weight without battery: 7.35 lbs
- Tube length: 37.9 in
- Tube diameter: 1.49 in
- Maximum power speed: 5500 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 5500 rpm
- OEM Grass blade: --
- OEM Harness: --
- OEM Saw blade: --
- OEM Trimmer head: --
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 77 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 91 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 2.27
- Drive gear angle: 20 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 4.2 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 1.9 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 1.9 m/s²
battery and charger included - 967 09 87-02
Availability Brochure Style Residential Brush Cutters Cutting Width 14 in. Weight 6.47 lb.