2020 115iPT4 (967 86 79-02) - Husqvarna
Take your outdoor work to a higher level with the Husqvarna 115iPT4 battery powered pole saw. Designed for homeowners, the 115iPT4 is a lightweight saw that will make your tree pruning and limbing easier than ever. Features include an intuitive keypad and tool-less chain tensioner. Pole saw disassembles easily for transport and storage.
- Telescopic tube: The tube has a telescopic function for quick cutting height adjustment
- Transport mode: Split the product in half for easy transportation and storage.
- Intuitive key pad: Keypad with On/Off button for safe and convenient activation and savE function for longer runtime. LED feedback when product is active.
- savE™: Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you'll always get a perfect result.
- Recommended bar length, max: 12 in
- Recommended bar length, min: 10 in
- Oil tank volume: 0.158 US pint
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9.1 lbs
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 93 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), front handle, collapsed: 1.5 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), rear handle, extended: 1.2 m/s²
Kit with BLi20 & QC80. 10" 3/8" - 967 86 79-02
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Pole Pruners Bar Length 10 in. - 12 in.