2020 125BVX (952 71 19-02) - Husqvarna
Revolutionary handheld blower that combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist. The 125BVx blower comes complete with a flare nozzle for higher air speed and a Vac-Kit for vacuuming/mulching lawn debris. Perfect for homeowner use.
- Mulching function: When using vac capability, mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity.
- Inline design: The fan housing is engineered so that the air stream is in line with the handle. This reduces stress on the wrist and arm.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Cruise control: Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Cylinder displacement: 28 cm³
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 18.5 fl oz
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.024 in
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ6Y
- Fuel consumption: 575 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 470 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 425 cfm
- Air speed: 170 mph
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 170 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 130 mph
- Blowing Force: 12.5 N
- Vac bag capacity: 17 gal (US)
- Weight: 9.6 lbs
- OEM Vacuum Kit: Yes
- OEM Harness: Single harness
- OEM Nozzle type: Round+ Flat
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 112 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 109 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 11.1 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Residential Blowers Air Velocity 170 mph Displacement 28 cm³