2020 128CD (952 71 19-52) - Husqvarna
Tackle your next afternoon in the yard with this lightweight, multipurpose string trimmer from Husqvarna. A perfect curved shaft trimmer for homeowners, the 128CD offers easy starting thanks to the Smart Start® recoil system and fuel pump. The strong, braided wire cable drive can handle hard work, and the T25 semiautomatic trimmer head is ready for quick and easy loading. Plus, the detachable shaft allows for easy transport and storage, as well as a full line of useful trimmer attachments.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Detachable shaft: Tooless coupler separates shaft for easy transport and storage.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 11.11 lbs
- Tube diameter: 1.0 in
- Cylinder displacement: 28 cm³
- Power output: 1.0 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 13.53 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 552 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2750 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4000 rpm
- OEM Grass blade: --
- OEM Harness: --
- OEM Saw blade: --
- OEM Trimmer head: T25C
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 97 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 1.4
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 9.2 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 5.4 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Residential Brush Cutters Displacement 28 cm³ Horsepower 1.0 hp Weight 11.11 lb.