2020 1800 MAX PSI / 1.2 MAX GPM - Briggs & Stratton
Versatile cleaning power to overcome hundreds of grueling projects.
- Tough Welded-Steel Frame: Be ready for whatever unexpected impact comes your way with a durable frame that gives you added protection.
- Long-Life Universal Motor: Clean with confidence, knowing your motor was built to outlast years of hard work.
- Integrated Detergent Tank: Upgrade your cleaning potential in seconds by simply adding soap to the integrated detergent tank.
- 20 ft. High-Pressure Hose: Reach higher with your cleaning potential with 20 feet of flexible hose that's built to endure hard work and high pressure.
- Turbo Nozzle: Clean up to 40% faster† by quickly attaching this specialized time-saving nozzle.
- Performance You Can Trust: As a member of the Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA), Briggs & Stratton tests every power washer it designs through a third-party testing program to validate our claims of performance.
- Model Number: 020680
- GPM*: 1.2
- Pump Type: Plunger
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 3
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 31.5
- Width (in): 18.8
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 1 Year Limited
- PSI*: 1800
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: N/A
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Hose Length (ft): 20
- Thermal Relief Valve: Yes
- Length (in): 15.5
- Height (in): 35
* This pressure washer is rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer' Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers).** All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.*** See operator's manual or www.briggsandstratton.com for complete warranty details.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Pressure Washers Flow Rate 1.2 gpm Hose Length 20 ft. Pressure 1800 psi Weight 31.5 lb.