2020 2100 Snow Series™ 21.00 ft-lbs Gross Torque - Briggs & Stratton
These engines are specially designed to start strong and power through the toughest winter conditions.
- Our Starting Promise™ Snow: Engine starts in temperatures down to -20F.
- Electric Starter Option
- Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Model Number: 25M1
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Engine Configuration: Horizontal Shaft
- Length (in): 20.0
- Weight (lbs): 81.0
- Stroke (in): 2.6
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 1.475
- Oil Capacity (oz): 28
- Starter: Manual Choke with Optional Electric Start
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 21.00
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Height (in): 17.1
- Bore (in): 3.54
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: N/A
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Standard
Availability Brochure Style Residential Engines Displacement 420 cc Cylinders Single Torque 21.00 ft.-lb., gross Weight 81.0 lb.