2020 25kW1 Standby Generator 076173 - Briggs & Stratton
Violent storms aren't just a threat to your property, they're a threat to your peace of mind. When severe weather strikes, our 25kW1 standby generator delivers all the protection and power your home or small business needs.
- InfoHub™ Wireless Monitoring: Lets you monitor your generator's status on your computer, tablet or smartphone sending maintenance reminders so your generator is always ready for the next power outage. Click here for more information.
- Symphony® II Power Management: Manages the distribution of power to your selected appliances automatically. Load management ensures the generator won't overload and shutdown so your family can continue with its daily routine.
- Best in Class Warranty: Covers parts, labor and travel for the full-length of the warranty.4
- Assembled and Engineered in the USA: With domestic and foreign parts.
- Corrosion Resistant: Durable enclosure made from automotive-grade galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protections against chips and abrasions.
- Flexible Placement Options: Includes the ability to install your generator as close as 18 inches from your home.3
- Superior Customer Support: Our product is backed by our nationwide dealer network and call center experts. Please click here or visit the customer support portal to get your questions answered.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony Bank to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing4 is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators only with the Standby Power Credit Card.
- Model: 076173
- Running kW (NG)*: 25
- Running Amps (NG)*: 75
- Circuit Breaker Amps: 80
- Engine Displacement (cc): 1,600
- Enclosure Materials: Steel
- NG Fuel Consumption at 50% Load** (BTU/hr): 278,000
- Length (in): 71
- Height (in): 37
- Warranty (Product)***: 5 Year
- Battery Charger: Included
- Running kW (LP)*: 25
- Running Amps (LP)*: 75
- Phase: 3-Phase
- Frequency (Hz): 60
- Voltage (V): 120/240
- Sound Level (dBA) at 7 Meters: 66
- LP Fuel Consumption at 50% Load** (BTU/hr): 286,000
- Width (in): 32.3
- Weight (lbs): 1,000
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
1 This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No.100-14 (motors and generators). 2 See operator's manual or BRIGGSandSTRATTON.com for complete warranty details. 3 Installations must strictly comply with all applicable codes, industry standards, laws, regulations and provided installation manual. Running engines give off carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless, poisonous gas so it is important to keep exhaust gas away from any windows, doors, ventilation intakes or crawl spaces. The installation manual contains specific instructions related to generator placement in addition to NFPA 37, including the requirement that carbon monoxide detectors be installed and maintained in your home or business.4 Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Generators Displacement 1,600 cc Noise Level 66 dBA at 7 Meters Weight 1,000 lb. Width 32.3 in.