2020 3000 MAX PSI / 2.7 MAX GPM - Briggs & Stratton
This pressure washer's got it all including a 14" Surface Cleaner and Second Story Nozzle Kit.
- 5 Quick-Connect Spray Tips: Quickly and easily switch between three high-pressure pre-defined spray patterns from pin-point to wide fan (0, 25, 40 degrees) for precise cleaning, plus two second story nozzles (soap and flush).
- Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start™ Technology: This pump is specially designed for high-performance, high-pressure output and easy, low-effort starting.
- Detergent Injection System: Lets you siphon cleaning solution into the water stream for even faster and easier cleaning.
- High Temperature Thermal Relief: Helps protect the pump from damage by automatically purging overheated water.
- Fold-Down Handle Design: Includes built-in accessory compartments for easy, compact storage.
- 2X Stronger Heavy Duty All-Steel Base: Includes front-facing hose connections for added convenience. Compared to a tubular pressure washer frame in a displacement crush test.
- Removable Hose Wrap and 30 ft. Hose: For easy, hassle-free storage of the hose.
- Briggs & Stratton 875EX Professional Series™ OHV Engine (190 cc): This engine combines professional-grade power and performance with easy-to-use features homeowners want: strong, quiet and durable.
- Performance You Can Trust: As a member of the Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA), Briggs & Stratton tests every power washer it designs through a third-party testing program to validate our claims of performance.
- Model Number: 020664
- GPM*: 2.7
- Engine Series: 875EX Series™
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- Pump Type: Maintenance-Free Axial Cam
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 5
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: 1x half gallon detergent tank
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 2-year Limited
- PSI*: 3000
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 8.75
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Hose Length (ft): 30
- Thermal Relief Valve: true,1x half gallon detergent tank
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90-day Limited
- Warranty Commercial Product: 90-day Limited
*Pressure washers are rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers)**All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
Availability Brochure Style Residential Pressure Washers Engine Size 190 cc Engine Type 875EX Series™ Flow Rate 2.7 gpm Hose Length 30 ft.