2020 322L (967 17 52-01) - Husqvarna
Experience a higher level of power and durability with the 322L string trimmer from Husqvarna. This string trimmer offers a range of commercial-style features, including air purge and a heavy-duty bevel gear trimmer head. Add in an efficient air filter and Tap ‘n Go head for easy line loading. It's the perfect semi-professional workmate for landowners or landscapers looking for commercial-grade performance from their string trimmer.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Easy to use trimmerhead: Easy to use “tap n go" trimmer head with double trimmer cords. Easy to refill.
- Cutting width: 9.1 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9.26 lbs
- Tube length: 58.39 in
- Tube diameter: 0.94 in
- Cylinder displacement: 22.5 cm³
- Power output: 1.01 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 540 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR8Y
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6000 rpm
- Torque, max.: 1 Nm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4000 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 6200 rpm
- OEM Trimmer head: --
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 98 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 1.46
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 5.4 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 4 m/s²
Style Residential Brush Cutters Cutting Width 9.1 in. Displacement 22.5 cm³ Horsepower 1.01 hp Weight 9.26 lb.