2020 325L (967 90 83-01) - Husqvarna
Equipped with a solid drive shaft, the 325L is built to take on any demanding consumer or farmer task. The brushcutter is easy to start thanks to the SmartStart® and intuitive controls such as Auto Return stop button. The 325L comes equipped with the professional T35 trimmer head which includes Tap-n-Go™ for convenient line feed.
- Straight shaft: Straight shaft for extended reach.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Cutting width: 17 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 11.02 lbs
- Tube length: 58.385 in
- Tube diameter: 0.945 in
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 67.27 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 30.3 g/kWh
- Cylinder displacement: 27.6 cm³
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 11.6 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 495 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: Husqvarna HQT-4 672201
- Electrode gap: 0.020 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 7200 rpm
- OEM Grass blade: --
- OEM Harness: --
- OEM Saw blade: --
- OEM Trimmer head: T35 M10
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 96.3 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 19
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 4.2 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 6.1 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Residential Brush Cutters Cutting Width 17 in. Displacement 27.6 cm³ Horsepower 1.1 hp Weight 11.02 lb.