2020 336FR (966 60 47-02) - Husqvarna
Husqvarna 336FR comes complete with trimmer head, grass blade and saw blade. This flexibility makes it an ideal solution for people who require the benefits both products offer in one, effective package. The X-Torq® engine provide raw power and excellent fuel economy. Delivered with Balance 35 harness.
- Balance 35: Ergonomic harness that distribute the load optimally between your shoulders, chest andback.
- Adjustable handle bar: Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Tap 'n Go: Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.6 cm³
- Power output: 1.9 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8400 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 20.3 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 435 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ6Y
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 3800 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8220 rpm
- Output shaft thread: M12x1.75V
- Gear ratio: 1.4
- Drive gear angle: 35 °
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 15.4 lbs
- Tube length: 58.4 in
- Tube diameter: 1.1 in
- OEM Grass blade: Multi 300-3
- OEM Harness: Balance 35
- OEM Trimmer head: T35 M12
- OEM Saw blade: Scarlett 200-22
- Lubricant type (bevel gear): Mineral grease
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 113 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 112 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 98 dB(A)
- Exhaust emissions (HC average): 40.51 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (HC average): 29.31 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 418.31 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 243.69 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average): 0.46 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average): 1.09 g/kWh
Availability Brochure Style Residential Brush Cutters Displacement 34.6 cm³ Horsepower 1.9 hp Weight 15.4 lb.