2020 3400 MAX PSI / 2.8 MAX GPM - Briggs & Stratton
From oil stains on the driveway, to paint prep, to delicate cleaning of your patio furniture, you can do more outdoor cleaning faster.
- Briggs & Stratton 1150 Series™ OHV Engine (250cc): This powerful engine is heavy-duty, easy starting, fuel-efficient, and features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it's serious power for serious cleaning.
- Heavy-Duty Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start™ Technology: This pump is specially designed for high-performance, high-pressure output and easy, low-effort starting.
- High Temperature Thermal Relief: Helps protect the pump from damage by automatically purging overheated water.
- 4 Quick-Connect Spray Tips: Quickly and easily switch between four high-pressure pre-defined spray patterns from pin-point to wide fan (0, 15, 40 degrees) for precise cleaning, plus one cleaning solution spray tip.
- Detergent Injection System: Lets you siphon cleaning solution into the water stream for even faster and easier cleaning.
- 10" Never Go Flat Wheels: For added mobility over rough terrain.
- Performance You Can Trust: As a member of the Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA), Briggs & Stratton tests every power washer it designs through a third-party testing program to validate our claims of performance.
- Model Number: 020505
- GPM*: 2.8
- Engine Series: 1150 Series™ OHV
- Engine Displacement (cc): 250
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.75
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation: No
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 4
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Siphon Hose
- Weight (lbs): 68
- Width (in): 22
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 2-year Limited
- PSI*: 3400
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 11.50
- OHV Engine: No
- Pump Type: Heavy-Duty Axial Cam
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Hose Length (ft): 30
- Thermal Relief Valve: true,Siphon Hose
- Length (in): 32
- Height (in): 68
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90-day Limited
- Warranty Commercial Product: 90-day Limited
*Pressure washers are rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers)**All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
Availability Brochure Style Residential Pressure Washers Engine Size 250 cc Engine Type 1150 Series™ OHV Flow Rate 2.8 gpm Hose Length 30 ft.