2020 3500 Watt Portable Generator (030676) - Briggs & Stratton
Take some of the conveniences of home on your next RV camping trip.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel with RV Outlet: Includes two GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120V RV outlet to power essentials in your home, or items in your RV when you're away from home.
- Long 8 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load): A metal 4 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ OHV Engine (208cc): This durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it's ideal for portable generators.
- Surge Wattage: The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- Easy Mobility: Featuring 7" Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Model Number: 030676
- Running Watts*: 3500
- Volts: 120
- Engine Displacement (cc): 208
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 4
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- Low Oil Shutdown: No
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Hour Meter: No
- Wheel Diameter (in): 7
- Spark Arrestor: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 111
- Length (in): 26
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Limited
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton® PowerBuilt™
- Starting Watts*: 4375
- Running Amps: 29.2
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Run Time: Up to 8 hours @ 1/2 Load Time
- Start Type: Recoil
- Automatic Idle Control: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Width (in): 22
- Height (in): 23
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited
Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. *Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.**See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
Availability Brochure Style Residential Generators Ac Output 3500W Displacement 208 cc Engine Type Briggs & Stratton® PowerBuilt™ Run Time Up to 8 hours @ 1/2 Load Time