2020 4000 MAX PSI / 4.0 MAX GPM - Briggs & Stratton
From aggressive stain removal and paint prep to delicate cleaning of patio furniture, you can maximize your cleaning options with this top-of-the-line pressure washer.
- Premium Annovi Reverberi™ Triplex Pump: This pump is specially designed for high-performance, high-pressure output and long lasting durability.
- 5 Quick-Connect Spray Tips: Quickly and easily switch between three high-pressure pre-defined spray patterns from pin-point to wide fan (0, 25, 40 degrees) for precise cleaning, plus two second story nozzles (soap and flush).
- High Temperature Thermal Relief: Helps protect the pump from damage by automatically purging overheated water.
- Briggs & Stratton 2100 Series™ OHV Engine (420cc): This top-of-the-line engine is heavy-duty, easy starting, fuel-efficient, and features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it's serious power for serious cleaning.
- Long-Reaching 50 ft. Steel Braided High Pressure Hose: Lets you clean further without moving the unit.
- Detergent Injection System: Lets you siphon cleaning solution into the water stream for even faster and easier cleaning.
- Performance You Can Trust: As a member of the Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA), Briggs & Stratton tests every power washer it designs through a third-party testing program to validate our claims of performance.
- Model Number: 020507
- GPM*: 4.0
- Engine Series: 2100 Series™ OHV
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 1.75
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation: Yes
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 5
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Siphon Hose
- Weight (lbs): 141
- Width (in): 23
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 2-year Limited
- PSI*: 4000
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 21.0
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Pump Type: Annovi Reverberi™ Triplex Pump
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect Tips
- Hose Length (ft): 50
- Thermal Relief Valve: true,Siphon Hose
- Length (in): 37
- Height (in): 141
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90-day Limited
- Warranty Commercial Product: 90-day Limited
*Pressure washers are rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers)**All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
Availability Brochure Style Residential Pressure Washers Engine Size 420 cc Engine Type 2100 Series™ OHV Flow Rate 4.0 gpm Hose Length 50 ft.