2020 520iLX (967 91 61-12) - Husqvarna
A lightweight and high performance trimmer for professionally oriented users. Perfect for gardeners, landscapers and contractors. Features excellent ergonomics and balance, 2-way rotation trimmer head and long-lasting brushless motor.
- savE™: Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you'll always get a perfect result.
- Tap 'n Go: Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.
- Silent operation: The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine - which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you - and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- Low maintenance: No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- Battery voltage: 36 V
- Motor type: BLDC (brushless)
- Cutting width: 16 in
- Weight without battery: 6.6 lbs
- OEM Grass blade: --
- OEM Harness: --
- OEM Saw blade: --
- OEM Trimmer head: T25B
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 76.1 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 96 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 1.2 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 0.7 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Brush Cutters Weight 6.6 lb.