2020 525LST (967 67 07-01) - Husqvarna
Powerful trimmer with bevel gear that can withstand high torques. The machine has a robust construction with durable components and is easy to maintain - all to give you trouble-free use. The patented X-Torq engine gives you more power and less fuel consumption and exhaust emissions compared to a conventional engine.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Cutting width: 9.1 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 10.36 lbs
- Tube length: 58.39 in
- Tube diameter: 0.94 in
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4 cm³
- Power output: 1.34 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 17.25 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 600 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR8Y
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6000 rpm
- Torque, max.: 1.2 Nm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4000 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 5500 rpm
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 98 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 23
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
T35X, narrow guard. Scaper handles, US/CA - 967 67 07-01
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Brush Cutters Displacement 25.4 cm³ Horsepower 1.34 hp Weight 10.36 lb.