2020 535LK (967 68 81-02) - Husqvarna
High-powered, heavy duty professional combi trimmer with reliable X-Torq® engine. Quick connection system compatible with existing Husqvarna attachments for maximum versatility and maximum productivity. Anti-vibration system and soft-grip handles ensure comfortable use even during long shifts.
- Detachable shaft: Tooless coupler separates shaft for easy transport and storage.
- Multi purpose: Multi-purpose machine with several attachments available as accessories.
- Metal skid plate: Durable metal skid plate protects the engine and fuel tank.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Cutting width: 17.7 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 12.79 lbs
- Tube length: 58.39 in
- Tube diameter: 0.94 in
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 418.31 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 243.69 g/kWh
- Cylinder displacement: 34.6 cm³
- Power output: 2.0 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8400 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 20.29 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 475 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ6Y
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4300 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8013 rpm
- OEM Trimmer head: T35 M10
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 99 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 1
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 4.5 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 3.9 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Residential Brush Cutters Cutting Width 17.7 in. Displacement 34.6 cm³ Horsepower 2.0 hp Weight 12.79 lb.