2020 560BTS (966 63 11-02) - Husqvarna
Are you a professional who won't compromise on power? The Husqvarna 560BTS is a powerful commercial backpack blower designed for the most demanding tasks. Heavy air flow and high air speed are delivered by an efficient fan working in harmony with the X-Torq® engine. The pro-grade air filter ensures a long operating time and trouble-free use season after season. Plus, you'll always feel comfortable with the wide shoulder straps on the harness.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- Utilize full blow force with minimal arm strain: The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
- Ergonomic handle: The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator and has rubber inserts for a comfortable grip.
- Cylinder displacement: 65.6 cm³
- Power output: 3.81 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8100 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 74.4 fl oz
- Idling speed: 2000 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Fuel consumption: 422 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 890 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 631 cfm
- Air speed: 232 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 232.42 mph
- Blowing Force: 30 N
- Weight: 23.15 lbs
- Tube length: 1185 mm
- Tube diameter: 66 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 111 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 97 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 2.48 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Blowers Air Velocity 232 mph Displacement 65.6 cm³