2020 580BFS (966 62 97-01) - Husqvarna
Husqvarna 580BFS is the most powerful commercial back pack blower designed for demanding tasks. Large air flow and high air speed are provided by an efficient fan design together with the powerful X-Torq® engine. Commercial grade air filter gives long operating time and trouble free use. The harness has wide shoulder straps. Frame mounted throttle.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Frame mounted throttle control: Well-protected throttle control located on left-hand side of the frame.
- Commercial grade air filter: The 2-stage intake air filtration ensures long operation periods in dusty conditions.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- Cylinder displacement: 75.6 cm³
- Power output: 4.3 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7200 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 87.9 fl oz
- Idling speed: 2000 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Fuel consumption: 440 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 1024 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 908 cfm
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 209 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 206 mph
- Blowing Force: 40 N
- Weight: 25.79 lbs
- Tube length: 1197 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 112 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 100 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 3.3 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Blowers Air Velocity 206 mph Displacement 75.6 cm³