2020 580BFS Mark II (967 85 14-01) - Husqvarna
Our most powerful backpack blower, designed for the most demanding tasks. The reliable 2-stroke engine and efficient fan design provide an immense air flow (close to 1,000 cfm) and high air force. Its commercial grade air filter and Air Injection™ feature make for long operating time and trouble-free use. The harness has a frame-mounted throttle for trouble-free operation.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- Commercial grade air filter: The 2-stage intake air filtration ensures long operation periods in dusty conditions.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Cruise control: Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Cylinder displacement: 75.6 cm³
- Power output: 4.3 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7200 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 87.9 fl oz
- Idling speed: 2000 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Fuel consumption: 464 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 1077 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 941 cfm
- Air speed (round nozzle): 206 mph
- Blowing Force: 41 N
- Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Tube diameter: 86 mm
- OEM Nozzle type: Round
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, measured: 112 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 104 dB(A)
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Blowers Air Velocity 206 mph Displacement 75.6 cm³