2020 580BTS (966 62 96-02) - Husqvarna
Do you need maximum power from your backpack blower? Look no further than the Husqvarna 580BTS, a powerful commercial backpack blower designed for the most demanding tasks possible. Heavy air flow and high air speed are delivered by an efficient fan working in harmony with the X-Torq® engine. The pro-grade air filter ensures a long operating time and trouble-free use season after season. Plus, you'll always feel comfortable with the wide shoulder straps on the harness.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Comfort handle: Easily adjustable soft-grip handle for optimum comfort.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Cylinder displacement: 75.6 cm³
- Power output: 4.3 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7200 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 87.9 fl oz
- Idling speed: 2000 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Fuel consumption: 440 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 1024 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 908 cfm
- Air speed: 206.2 mph
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 209 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 206 mph
- Blowing Force: 40 N
- Weight: 25.8 lbs
- Tube length: 1197 mm
- OEM Nozzle type: Round
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 112 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 100 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 1.6 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Blowers Air Velocity 206.2 mph Displacement 75.6 cm³