2020 580BTS Mark II (967 85 13-01) - Husqvarna
Do you need maximum power from your backpack blower? Look no further than the Husqvarna 580BTS, a powerful commercial backpack blower designed for the most demanding tasks possible. Heavy air flow and high air speed are delivered by an efficient fan working in harmony with the X-Torq® engine. The pro-grade air filter ensures a long operating time and trouble-free use season after season. Plus, you'll always feel comfortable with the wide shoulder straps on the harness.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- Commercial grade air filter: The 2-stage intake air filtration ensures long operation periods in dusty conditions.
- Cruise control: Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Cylinder displacement: 75.6 cm³
- Power output: 4.3 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7200 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 87.9 fl oz
- Idling speed: 2000 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Fuel consumption: 464 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 1077 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 941 cfm
- Air speed (round nozzle): 206 mph
- Blowing Force: 41 N
- Weight: 26.3 lbs
- Tube diameter: 86 mm
- OEM Nozzle type: Round
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, measured: 112 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 104 dB(A)
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Blowers Air Velocity 206 mph Displacement 75.6 cm³