2020 6250 Watt Portable Generator (030728) - Briggs & Stratton
Storm Ready, this is the ideal quick response generator!
- Briggs & Stratton Engine: For long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency when using your portable generator.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel: Includes four GFCI 120 V household outlets and one 120/240V 30A locking outlet to power more essentials in your home, plus rubber outlet covers protect against the elements.
- 7.5 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 10" Never Go Flat Wheels: For easier mobility.
- StatStation™ Digital Display: Provides the amount of power being used, total unit hours as well as maintenance reminders.
- Power Surge™ Alternator for Generators: This portable generator alternator produces over 25% more surge wattage to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- CO Guard® Carbon Monoxide Shutdown: Advanced Detection. Added Protection. This patent-pending technology shuts down your generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide accumulate in the generator's operating area.
- Model Number: 030728
- Engine Series: XR Professional
- Starting Watts*: 8500
- Running Amps: 26
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7.5
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Wheel Diameter (in): 10
- Weight (lbs): 210
- Length (in): 28
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Limited
- Warranty Commercial Product: 90-day Limited
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton®
- Running Watts*: 6250
- Volts: 120/240
- Surge Amps: 52.1
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Run Time: Up to 11 Hours @ 1/2 Load
- Start Type: Recoil
- Automatic Idle Control: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Width (in): 27
- Height (in): 28
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited
Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2018, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. *Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2018, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.**See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
Availability Brochure Style Residential Generators Ac Output 6250W Displacement 420 cc Engine Type XR Professional Run Time Up to 11 Hours @ 1/2 Load