2020 6500 Watt Portable Generator (030710) - Briggs & Stratton
Be ready for anything with this powerful and easy to move generator.
- Briggs & Stratton OHV Engine (420cc): For long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency when using your portable generator.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel: Has six 120V household outlets and one 120/240V, 30A locking outlet for your portable power needs. Also includes rubber outlet covers to protect against the elements.
- Angled Control Panel: For easy visibility in a power outage.
- Provides up to 10.5 Hours of Run Time (at 50% Load): A metal 7.5 gallon fuel tank and fuel gauge for more durability and less refueling.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability: Featuring 10" Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Surge Wattage: The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- CO Guard® Carbon Monoxide Shutdown: Advanced Detection. Added Protection. This patent-pending technology shuts down your generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide accumulate in the generator's operating area.
- Model Number: 030710
- Running Watts*: 6500
- Volts: 120/240
- Surge Amps: 50
- OHV Engine: Yes
- RPM / Hz: TBD
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Wheel Diameter (in): 10
- Spark Arrestor: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 196
- Length (in): 28
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Limited
- Warranty Commercial Product: 90-day Limited
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton®
- Starting Watts*: 8125
- Running Amps: 25
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7.5
- Run Time: Up to 10.5 hours @ 1/2 Load
- Start Type: Recoil
- Automatic Idle Control: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Width (in): 27
- Height (in): 28
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited
Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2018, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. *Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2018, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.**See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
Availability Brochure Style Residential Generators Ac Output 6500W Displacement 420 cc Engine Type Briggs & Stratton® Run Time Up to 10.5 hours @ 1/2 Load