2020 7500 Watt Elite Series™ Portable Generator (030552) - Briggs & Stratton
Great for home backup power, home improvement projects and recreational activities.
- Briggs & Stratton Engine (420cc): For long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency when using your portable generator.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel: Includes four GFCI 120 V household outlets and one 120/240V 30A locking outlet to power more essentials in your home, plus rubber outlet covers protect against the elements.
- Surge Wattage: The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- Key Electric Start and Remote Choke: For quick and easy starting right from the control panel.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability: Featuring large 12" Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Long 9 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load): A metal 7 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Model Number: 030552
- Engine Series: 2100
- Starting Watts*: 9375
- Running Amps: 31.2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7.5
- Run Time: Up to 9 hours @ 1/2 Load
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil
- Automatic Idle Control: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Width (in): 30
- Height (in): 29
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 3-year Limited
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton®
- Running Watts*: 7500
- Volts: 120/240
- Surge Amps: 62.5
- OHV Engine: Yes
- RPM / Hz: TBD
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Wheel Diameter (in): 12
- Spark Arrestor: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 232
- Length (in): 28
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Limited
- Warranty Commercial Product: 90-day Limited
Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. *Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.**See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
Availability Brochure Style Residential Generators Ac Output 7500W Displacement 420 cc Engine Type 2100 Run Time Up to 9 hours @ 1/2 Load