2020 8000 Watt Elite Series™ Portable Generator with Bluetooth® (030679)
Equipped with InfoHub™ Portable Power, it lets you monitor vital information from the comfort of your home or office.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity: Connect with your smartphone to monitor power usage, run time, fuel level and more in real time, from the comfort of your home.
- Free, easy-to-use InfoHub Portable Power app: Download the intuitive app from the Apple® App Store® or Google Play™ store in just minutes. The app is best equipped for an iPhone® 6 running iOS 9 (or newer) or a Samsung Galaxy S6 running Android 6.0.1 (or newer).
- Briggs & Stratton® Engine (420cc): Get high-performance power and durability from one of the most trusted names in engines.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel with Circuit Breaker Protection: Enjoy the flexibility of four GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120/240V 30A locking outlet that let you power more essentials in your home. Additionally, rubber outlet covers protect against the elements.
- 12-inch Never Go Flat Wheels: Easily maneuver the generator around your property.
- 9-Hour Run Time (at 50% Load): Take a break from regular refueling with a durable 7.5-gallon steel fuel tank that provides 9-hours of run time.
- Power Surge™ Alternator: Start large, motor-driven appliances and tools by leveraging a Power Surge™ Alternator, which produces a short surge of high power.
- Model Number: 030679
- Engine Series: Elite Series™
- Starting Watts*: 10,000
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Run Time: 9
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil
- Muffler: Lo-Tone™
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Width (in): 30.51
- Height (in): 29.13
- Weight Boxed: 237
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 12-Months Limited
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton®
- Running Watts*: 8000
- Volts: 120/240
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7.5
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Wheel Kit: Yes
- Spark Arrestor: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 224
- Length (in): 28.35
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 36-Months Limited
Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.*Per ANSI/PGMA G300-2015.**Starting Watts is the maximum current that can momentarily be supplied when starting a motor, multiplied by the generator's rated voltage.†See operator's manual or www.briggsandsratton.com for complete warranty detailsThe Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Briggs & Stratton Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.Hour Meter only available on the InfoHub app.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Generators Ac Output 8000W Displacement 420 cc Engine Type Elite Series™ Run Time 9 hours