2020 950 Snow Series™ 9.50 ft-lbs Gross Torque - Briggs & Stratton
These engines are specially designed to start strong and power through the toughest winter conditions.
- Our Starting Promise™ Snow: Engine starts in temperatures down to -20F.
- Electric Starter Option
- Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Model Number: 13D1
- Engine Displacement (cc): 208
- Engine Configuration: Horizontal Shaft
- Length (in): 17.7
- Weight (lbs): 43.0
- Stroke (in): 2.13
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.8
- Oil Capacity (oz): 18
- Starter: Manual Choke
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 9.50
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Height (in): 14.1
- Bore (in): 2.76
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: N/A
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional
*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Engines Displacement 208 cc Cylinders Single Torque 9.50 ft.-lb., gross Weight 43.0 lb.